Thursday, 9 December 2010
Film
Today I added the voiceover on my film, so it's almost finished. I only need to check it over, get rid of unused clips and put them into one window. The film looks good now as the voiceover means it makes more sense. I've added transitions, like fading out and overlapping to symbolise the passing of time, and the narrative adds to the idea that the film is conveying an important message. The majority of the film is told in retrospect, and voiceover means that the recollection of events is more believable. Overall, I am very happy with the film, it is around 5 minutes long, with a variety of shots included in it to give the viewer a better view of events, and I only need to sort out a few minor things before it's completely finished and I can start evaluating it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment