Sunday, 31 October 2010

Film Review

I have almost finished my film review. I was unable to attach a picture because I did most of it at school, and because I am unsure of which image I'll use. I used star ratings to provide an idea of the film's quality to the reader. I then gave a brief summary of the plot, a review and a final verdict. I think it's been done quite well as it includes detail, but is concise. I've attached an image of the review so far.
Though I have worked backwards, in part to my film (I have some footage, but have yet to complete filming), I believe it has been beneficial as it has kept my film's objective in clear sight, and has set some guidelines that I am able to adhere to in order to make my film true to the poster and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment