Another image I'm seriously considering is this one.
I'm considering this image because it is very similar to what I envisaged when thinking about my poster. The contrast of the two charactes, the sharpness of their surroundings, the apparent unawareness of each other and the stances of the two characters are representative of not only their characters and plot, but the whole message of the film : highlighting the differences between two people - one a leading a greedy hedonistic lifestyle, the other seemingly unfortunate. The common assumption is that the tramp will be the unhappy one. Though through the film, it will become apparent that this isn't always the case. The materialism vs spiritualism debate comes in here, and overall this image encapsulates the film I'm making, and more importantly, the message it's trying to convey, which is what a movie poster is all about.

No comments:
Post a Comment