On Sunday gone, I took the photos for my media poster. Despite the rain, the photo's did come out ok, with the weather even adding to the pathetic fallacy side of the plotline. I took over 50 photos in various process and have begun narrowing down the choices and editing some of them. I still haven't decided on a name for my film, but the working title is 'Beautiful People', some lyrics taken from a song which served as inspiration for the film. All the photo's feature the tramp and the snobby lady, and I tried to incorporate implicit poses which will reflect the plotline of the film.
I have added some of the photos I have taken. I am unsure of where the titles should go yet, and of course, what the title will be, but this is something I will continue to consider when editing the photos.
I have added some of the photos I have taken. I am unsure of where the titles should go yet, and of course, what the title will be, but this is something I will continue to consider when editing the photos.


No comments:
Post a Comment