Monday, 11 October 2010

Ideas for a film review

My film review will be written in my own personal style, and from a critical point of view. I will view the film as a critic and give my honest opinion. I hope my film will get a good rating. So far, I have some footage, and plenty of ideas, so the prospects are looking good. I want my film to have a proper message, which will, in turn, be successfully conveyed to the viewer. I want the film to be thought-provoking and impactive, even though it is 5 minutes long. Although I have limits because of equipment, logistics and software and I haven't got all my footage yet, I still believe my film will have an impact as I am focused on it's message of needless materialism and greed, and am determined to provide the message for the viewer, as I believe it is one of meaning and relevance, especially in the modern world.

No comments:

Post a Comment