Thursday, 7 October 2010

Planning - Poster

I editing the poster to include the title, and though it isn't finished yet, I sure that this is the photo I will use for my poster. I added the working title, that I directed the film, and the two stars' names. I like the unconventional nature of the poster and the way the eye is drawn to different parts at once. The working title goes well, and I went through a number of different fonts. I wanted a simple, yet interesting font, and chose Centaur. I made the title big and noticeable against the sky - to dominate the characters, my credit and then the credits of the actors on the hedge in white, which against the green, shows up well. I spaced them out to allow for the redness and the sharpness in colour of the foliage, which worked as the credits look smart and different. I am pleased with this draft, and it won't take many more changes to this draft to complete my poster as this is the type of poster I'd like to produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment